12 Life Lessons By Dr. D.K Olukoya
12 Life Lessons By Dr. D.K Olukoya
THE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
WEDNESDAY MANNA WATER SERVICE
TOPIC: 12 LIFE LESSONS
ANCHORED SCRIPTURES: LUKE 18:1-5
MINISTER: DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA (G.O MFM WORLDWIDE)
Luke 18:1-5 (KJV)
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
- (Luke 18:1-5) The quitters who quit are students in the school of failure and quitters are people who never get to the promised land. The quitter is a father with seven children:
- lack of vision,
- incomplete or lack of deliverance.
That is why I am prophesying upon all who are hearing me tonight that the anointing of the next level will fall upon your life, in the name of Jesus! I prophesy upon your life that the serpent that has swallowed your opportunities shall vomit them now, in the name of Jesus. And any power of automatic failure shall die in the name of Jesus! I decree that you shall not give up, your problems shall give up, in the name of Jesus.
So no matter what happens, do not give up, do not quit. Somebody said many years ago in a powerful sermon: Winners never win, and quitters never win.
- (Genesis 3:9) The divine question “where art thou?” is still a solid question today. The Lord asking Adam where he was, was a strange question indeed, from the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Is it that He did not know where Adam was? Was He not the One that created Him? “Where art thou?” meant Adam was not where God wanted him to be.
By “where art thou?”, the question He is asking you is:
- where are you in your destiny map?
- Where are you regarding your vision?
- Where are you regarding the plan of God for your life?
- Where are you regarding the gifts that God gave to you?
- Where are you regarding the talents that He gave to you?
- where are you regarding the opportunities that He has given to you?
- Where are you regarding the call of God for your life?
It is still relevant to you. It is relevant to everyone today. Where art thou?
- God does not quit, His true children do not quit. When you confront any good success, there would be opportunities to give up. You must always remember that God your Father does not quit.
- One major tragedy in life is people ignoring the purpose of God for their lives and trying to copy others. You cannot decide to become a photocopy when God has made you an original. A lot of people are in trouble in our world because they are trying to be what God has not said they are. All those gifts and talents are God’s deposits into your personal account. You determine what to do with them; and there are souls attached to those talents and gifts. So, it is a tragedy when you abandon your God-made composition or you try to change whom God has made you to be. You cannot become another person; another person cannot become you.
- Successful people start their journey at the junction where most people give up. At this point, maybe I should ask you some questions. Remember, we are talking about life lessons to learn in life, to make your life move forward.
- what exactly is the vision for your life?
- are you planning to die big or die small?
- are you believing God for anything big?
- do you carry out personal spiritual checkup?
- are you running away from something? Are you afraid of something?
- are you a mediocre? If you say you are coming to MFM and everyone is at your level spiritually, will there be revival in the church?
- are you an ingrate?
- does the devil know who you are? Those people who tried to cast out demons were asked “Jesus we know, and Paul we know, but who are you?” Meaning “your name is not in the register of those we should be respecting”.
- Am I a time waster?
- Do I have mouth diarrhoea (just talking anyhow)?
- Do I harbour unforgiveness?
- Do I practise any destructive habits?
- Which of the gifts and talents I have, am I using for the Lord?
- Do I harbour envy and jealousy?
- Am I teachable?
- Is heaven happy with me?
- Am I a happy person?
- What you do first thing in the morning and last thing at night determine your progress. This is why you must open your day with prayers and close your day with prayers. These two times in the day are your most vulnerable times of the day and could provoke defeat. The devil is an early riser. He begins to provoke and push things into people’s minds in the mornings and at nights.
- Procrastination is a killer. It is a tool of the devil to make you miss God’s timing for your life. Stop all forms of procrastination. What God wants you to do, do it immediately.
- Worry is a killer. Worry leads nobody to anywhere. It leads from somewhere to nowhere. Human beings are bound to experience mistakes. But the beautiful people quickly rise up, correct their mistakes and move on.
- It is better to fail at something than to do nothing at all. If you are lazy, the enemy will waste you. So it is better to fail than to do nothing at all. I want you to understand this very well.
- It is better to be alone than to be in the company of wrong people. They will confuse you and they will do great havoc to your life.
- You need to learn the principles of spiritual retreat – times you are alone with God; time you focus on God. The Bible says “In quietness and confidence shall be your strength”.
- Be a prayer warrior, and be a Bible addict. The Bible is a book of directions, not suggestions and the strongest action you can take in any situation is to go on your knees and pray.
These are 12 serious life lessons.
- Powers raging to spoil my testimonies, die! in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to rubbish my destiny, die! in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic intelligence working against my life, die, in the name of Jesus!
- (Pray this 3 aggressive times) Voices, commanding me to carry the evil load of my father’s house, shut up! in the name of Jesus.
- Power of my stubborn pursuers, dry up, in the name of Jesus!
- Powers assigned to silence my glory, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus!
- Powers introducing my destiny to wasters, your time is up, die! in the name of Jesus.
- I fire back every arrow of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of fire, locate my foundation, and kill my battles, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that want me to fail, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus!
- (Pray this 2 hot times) Battles, assigned to keep me on the same level, die! in the name of Jesus.
- Rain of affliction, organised against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that have vowed to swallow me, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.
- The womb of the wicked, caging my opportunities, burst out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that are saying good things will not last in my life, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus.
Prayers on Manna Water (to drink):
At the mention of my name in the kingdom of darkness, fire of confusion shall turn them upside down! (A sevenfold amen)! Arrows of darkness assigned to pull me down, backfire now! Powers that have marked my name for death, as I drink this water now, be wasted by fire! Powers that have marked my name for destruction, as I drink this water now, be wasted in your own blood! My garment of victory, in the pot of the wicked, my garment of victory, in the cauldron of the wicked, as I drink this water, you must come out in the name of Jesus!
As I drink this water, the lions of darkness assigned to consume my breakthroughs shall be consumed by the Lion of Judah. As I drink this water, every strange dog moving their tongue against me, shall be silenced in the name of Jesus! As I drink this water, powers ringing evil bell for me to die shall die in my place, in the name of Jesus! (A sevenfold amen)! Powers that hate to hear good news about me, as I drink this water, you shall die, in the name of Jesus!
- Powers fighting to close my doors, fight against yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.