Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 18 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Attitude Of The Overcoming Believer
TOPIC: Attitude Of The Overcoming Believer (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 18 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 43, Isaiah 44:1-23, Galatians 3:26-29, Galatians 4:1-20, Psalm 108:1-5
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalm 15 (KJV)
1 Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
MEMORY VERSE: “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” – Galatians 5:16
There is no victory for the believer without of the Spirit of God.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
EVERY POWER SAYING THAT YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE SHALL NOT GROW MORE THAN THIS, DIE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
The Spirit of God is the power of God released to man to manifest His image and likeness. Without the Spirit of God, it is impossible to achieve any spiritual feat, obedience to God’s word will be impossible, faith and all the godly virtues will be unachievable, no matter how hard you try. The Bible says, “But without faith it is impossible to please him…” (Hebrews 11:6).
An overcoming believer is one that accepts the person of the Holy Spirit, His anointing and power within to be a victorious Christian continually. He endures hardness as a good soldier of Christ. He understands that his attitude in the face of challenges determines the final outcome. The overcoming believer has the mind of Christ and manifests the likeness of the Father, which is humility before God and the fruit of the Spirit. His obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit remains unchanged and he remains faithful to his calling in the midst of the storm.
According to our Fire Scripture, the overcoming believer walks uprightly, works righteousness, speaks the truth from his heart, doesn’t backbite with his tongue, does no evil to his neighbour, doesn’t reproach his neighbour, doesn’t associate with the enemies of God, honours them that love the Lord, his yes is yes and his no is no and he deals honestly with all even on monetary matters.
When the believer behaves contrary to the ways of the Lord, he strengthens the storm against him. The enemy is empowered by our ignorance and our sins. That is why the Bible encourages us to seek divine wisdom. Proverbs 4:7 says, “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” We cannot be cooperating with the enemy and expect a testimony. God’s standard is sure. Every believer must adjust to meet up with God’s standard in order to overcome the storms of life. God is just and is not a respecter of persons. So, beloved, search yourself and make the necessary adjustments because it is time for you to testify.
- Holy Ghost, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, transform me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, fill my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- Iniquities of my father’s house in my blood, be flushed out by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every load of darkness influencing my character, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, inspire me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, destroy every evil influence over my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 17 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 5: BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 12
CONFESSION: Revelation 12:11-12: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
DAY 2: (Sunday, September 18, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 42: Isaiah 30:9 – 50:7
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES (To be said every Sunday)
- I release my destiny from collective limitations, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke every barrier to my access and my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
- I release the work of my hand from financial limitation, in Jesus’ name.
- I separate my life from all forms of limitations that have turned my name to a reproach, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let there be a perfect divine rearrangement that shall give my life a new beginning, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hidden reason and factor that has kept on limiting my business and my destiny, be exposed for solution, in the name of Jesus.
- All limitations passed on to me by my ancestors and predecessors, O Ancient of Days, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- All pegs and nails frustrating my rising in life and ministry, be uprooted and be cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me a testimony that will rattle my enemies, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, cause this year to be my year of open heavens and monumental achievements, in the name of Jesus.
- In all departments of my life, O Lord, let there be a lifting, in the name of Jesus.
- All powers that have tied me down to where I do not belong, loose me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bring me to my Rehoboth this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let my mountain break forth into singing this year, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord that promoted and magnified Joshua, promote and magnify me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me a testimony that will change my prayer points forever, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let my lifting and profiting this year show clearly for the world to see, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me not to miss any of my days of divine visitation this year, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be a slave to all my earthly achievements, in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to end my life where and how the enemy wants it, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, my Father, the battle that is more than I can bear, win it for me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the battles of my place of birth be won within the shortest time, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, visit my life in a way that even I would be scared, in the name of Jesus.
- My mistakes and sins that make me stay long in battle, O God, revoke them for me and deliver me, in the name of Jesus.
- The hand of battle from my place of birth, affecting my body, fall off from my body, in the name of Jesus.
- The hand from my place of birth, that turned me into a slave, be spiritually disengaged from my body, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of God that will make me become what God wants me to become, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The power to recover what the enemy has collected from me, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, divine healing, divine health, fruitfulness, progress, faith, the gifts of healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the working of miracles, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, beauty and glory of God, righteousness and holiness, dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NGDevotionals Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.