Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 22 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Walk In The Spirit
TOPIC: Walk In The Spirit (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 22 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 51:17-23, Isaiah 52, Isaiah 53, Isaiah 54, Ephesians 1, Psalm 109:21-31
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Romans 8:1-16 (KJV)
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
MEMORY VERSE: “This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.” – Galatians 5:16
A life without the Holy Spirit is heading towards destruction.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I DECREE UPON YOUR LIFE THAT YOU SHALL WIN IN THE BATTLE OF THE FLESH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
The most important encounter in the life of a believer is the encounter with the Holy Spirit. The disciples walked with Jesus for about three years but it was not sufficient for the task ahead of them. Jesus told them that after He had gone, they would need to wait for the baptism of the Holy Ghost. John the Baptist cried out in Matthew 3:11, “I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.” Even in the book of Acts, Apostle Paul met certain Christians and asked them if they had received the Holy Ghost since they believed. It is a requirement for every believer.
One of the significant signs in the life of a true believer is the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit does the work of transformation. The Holy Spirit empowers us to be like Christ and to manifest the power of Christ. The Holy Spirit comforts the believer and strengthens him in times of persecution and trials. The Holy Spirit builds our character to bear the fruit of the Spirit. This work of the Holy Spirit was first described in Genesis 1: 2-3 “…And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.”
God would never carry out any operation without His Spirit. It is therefore a tragedy to call yourself a Christian without the power of the Holy Spirit in you. Many Christians ignore the place of the Holy Spirit; they stop at accepting Jesus and as such there is no spiritual growth. The world is full of so many carnal and baby Christians. Some know that there is a Holy Spirit but they have denied Him access into their lives. In John 3:5, “Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” Jesus made it clear that without the Holy Spirit, you cannot make heaven, because it is the Holy Spirit that produces the kind of life that can make heaven.
- Heavens over my life, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, baptise me with the Holy Ghost and fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, break every satanic barrier in my foundation hindering Your move in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every ancestral gate of my father’s house limiting my spiritual growth, earthquake of God, uproot it now, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers of darkness frustrating and tormenting my soul, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, beautify the garden of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, take over my body and occupy it now, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 22 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 5: BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 12
CONFESSION: Revelation 12:11-12: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
DAY 6: (Thursday, September 22, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 46: Jeremiah 43:5 – Lamentation 1:1 – 5:3
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
- Evil pot set up to keep me in bondage, break and scatter now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every word spoken to cage my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, break and release me from anywhere that I have been caged, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my body that wants to cage me, receive fire, in Jesus’ name
- Battles that have made people recognise me by problems, O God, arise and silence them, in the name of Jesus.
- Any animal that swallowed me and my virtues, vomit us now, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, remove doors of sicknesses from me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove every evil gate from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, anything I curse shall remain cursed forever, in Jesus’ name.
- I receive power against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every positive change that comes to my life is forever, in Jesus’ name.
- Suffering and pain are over in my life from this day, in Jesus’ name.
- Slow blessings are over in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The doorpost upholding evil in my life, disappear, in the name of Jesus.
- My tabernacle, be an expression of the power of God, in Jesus’ name.
- Any attachment that is connected to me and slowing me down, I cut it off, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange ties around my life, be loosened and break away, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let the identity of my affliction be taken away forever, in the name of Jesus.
- I transfer my destiny and life to the hill of the Lord, where no one can touch me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, begin a righteous judgement on my behalf today against my problems and enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let blessings start coming to me with surprise, in Jesus’ name.
- Wind of the Lord, carry me to a place where I would be settled, in the name of Jesus.
- Miracles that I never prayed for, begin to happen in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Undeserved miracles, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
- The glorious destiny I have never experienced before, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- I call for the restoration of my destiny from whoever stole it, in the name of Jesus.
- The burden I should not be carrying, fall away from me. The destiny that should be guiding me, come to me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every door that has been shut against my life, earthquake of the Lord, go after it, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
NGDevotionals Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.