Secrets Of Financial Blessing Overflow (2) By Dr. Paul Enenche
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC)
Impartation Sunday Service
Anchor Scripture(S): Genesis 12:2-3
Message Topic: Secrets Of Financial Blessing Overflow (2) – Being A Blessing
By: Dr Paul Enenche
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the power of being a blessing
Being a Blessing is a major secret of being blessed by God
THINGS TO NOTE:
- The objective of God is not just the blessing of man but making man a blessing to his generation
- There is something better/higher than being blessed, and that is being a blessing
- God will only bless you to the capacity of your willingness to be a blessing to your generation
God can never bless you higher than your willingness to be a blessing
- It is a blessing to receive but it is a greater blessing to release (Acts 20:35)
What God wants to do with you is not to make you a depot; He wants to make you a channel
THE DIMENSIONS OF BEING A BLESSING:
- Being a Blessing to God and the Kingdom (Matt. 6:33)
Everything you do in life makes sense and produces results only when God is placed first
DIMENSION OF BEING A BLESSING TO GOD AND HIS KINGDOM:
1a. The tithe (Gen. 14:18-20; Lev. 27:30; Mal. 3:8-12; Matt. 23:23; Heb. 7:6-8)
i. Before the law existed, the tithe existed (Gen. 14:18-20)
ii. The tithe existed in the law (Lev. 27:30)
iii. The tithe existed in the prophets (Mal. 3:8-12)
iv. The tithe exists in the Gospel (Matt. 23:23)
v. The tithe exists in the epistles (Heb. 7:6-8)
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT THE TITHE:
- Tithing is not about the law but about the covenant of supernatural supplies
- The tithe existed over 400years before the law was given
- Abraham, the father of faith and the symbol of the Blessing, was the first to tithe in the Bible
- Abraham’s walk with God gave him access to the understanding and the practice of the tithe
Secrets are the sponsors of success; if you can access the secrets of people, you can access their success
- To follow the faith of Abraham and access the blessing of Abraham, you must take the steps of Abraham (Heb. 6:12; Gal. 3:9; Rom. 4:12)
- God never gave man the license to eat everything He gives to man (Gen. 2:16-17)
If we are not to eat it we are to present it to the One Who owns it
- There is that which belongs to Caesar and there is that which belongs to God (Mark 12:14-17)
In summary: pay your tax and pay your tithes (Mark 12:14-17)
BENEFITS OF THE TITHE:
- The tithe confirms man’s stewardship and God’s Ownership of the resources in man’s custody (Luke 16:10)
Your tithing makes God to confirm your trustworthiness – that you are trusted and can be entrusted
- The Tithes establishes mastery over money and the conquest of greed in the heart of man (Matt. 6:24)
The power of release breaks the power of mammon
Tithing readjusts your mind towards money
- Tithing grants access to resources beyond earthly scope, limitations and conditions (Mal. 3:10)
The tithe connects earthly resources to Heavenly sources; it is a supernatural flow that cannot be arrested
If you are not faithful as a giver, the future of your resources cannot be guaranteed
- The Tithe is your blessing covenant connector; it is your link to the promised blessing in Scripture (Gen. 14:18-20; Heb. 7:6)
When you discharge your responsibilities, you don’t need to beg for your possibilities.
As Melchizedek received the tithes, He turned the promises in Abraham’s life into Blessings (Heb. 7:6)
- The Tithe activates Divine involvement in human endeavour and assignment
Tithing is connecting Divine support to human effort
Don’t labour alone; let God be involved in the work of your hands and you will see a difference in your life
- The Tithe is giving God the license and permission to demonstrate His benevolence and generosity (Mal. 3:10)
- The Tithe is Kingdom comprehensive insurance policy that protects man’s effort and investments (Mal. 3:10-11)
The wealth of a non-tither can never be guaranteed
Insurance of your property, insurance of your health and of your resources
- The Tithe is the way to notable, visible blessedness and delightsomeness (Mal. 3:12)
When God is involved in your life through the tithe you are open to inspiration and ideas, open to creativity that takes your assignment to the next level.
CONCLUDING NOTES ON THE TITHE:
- The tithe is a fixed percentage – it is 10% of all income (Gen. 28:22; Lev. 27:32)
A generous offering never takes the place of tithe
- The tithe is to be given or set apart before anything else, where possible (Matt. 6:33)
- The tithe, and every other form of giving, should be done willingly and excitedly to produce desired results (2 Cor. 9:6-7)
- The tithe shall be given into your storehouse – the place of your meat and spiritual feeding (Mal. 3:10)
Don’t let anybody prophesy to you on the road to give them your tithes
- Start from where you are
- Start immediately
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t see immediate results; results will surely come (Gal. 6:9)
There may be people who appear fats today but they fail later and there may be those who appear slow today but they succeed later
Father, thanK You for Your Word to us today. I receive the grace to practice what I have heard and I know my life can never remain the same, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
IMPARTATION DECLARATIONS (DEUTERONOMY 8:18):
- I decree the release of financial power!
- The tenure of shortage and scarcity in your life is over forever!
- Under the next 1hr/ 24hrs experience supernatural financial miracles!
- Under the next 7days may God exceed all your financial expectations
- The grace to tithe consistently is released in Jesus’ Name
- For every faithful tither, your harvest is released in Jesus’ Name!
- The shadow of death just left somebody!
- Every altar of envy and jealousy erected against your life to fight you is set on fire!
- The devourer shall not devour your life, destiny and land!
- You shall fulfil your days!
- Before the month of March is over, your expectations are released into your hands!
Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.