The Anti-Jericho Wall Prayers By Dr. D.K Olukoya
THE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
WEDNESDAY MANNA WATER SERVICE
TOPIC: THE ANTI-JERICHO WALL PRAYERS
ANCHORED SCRIPTURES: JOSHUA 6:1-5
MINISTER: DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA (G.O MFM WORLDWIDE)
I would like you to understand the principle of scriptures. Those things you read about in the Old Testament have a spiritual representation in the New Testament. They may not be physically present with us now, but the spirits are still in operation. The structures may not be with us now, but the spirits are still in operation. So you can see a form of shadow in the Old Testament and substance in the New Testament.
Jezebel died many years ago in the Old Testament but by the time you get to the book of Revelation, her name was still mentioned. It was not that Jezebel again, but the spirit. So, now we are talking about Jericho. But let us look at the physical Jericho first. The Israelites followed the prescription from the Lord and Jericho fell down flat.
Jericho was a frightening sight. Many people do not read the Bible properly and understand the story of Jericho. It was a formidable city. The walls around the city were 50 feet high and 6 feet wide. That is, the width of Jericho was like the average size of a tall man. The mud bricks were thick and tall. But that Jericho was the first city that the children of Israel took for their possession as they journeyed towards Canaan.
And it was not won by fighting a battle, God gave them instructions. Same way our Christian experience on earth in many ways in a spiritual sense, is going against the wall of Jericho. Life for many people, is confronting their Jericho. The Israelites fought physical enemies, but we fight spiritual enemies. God did not promise that we will not encounter Jericho in life, but He promised that through Him and through following His instructions, we can defeat every Jericho wall and we can pray against every spiritual Jericho.
Many come across Jericho before they even start living properly in the world. Many come across theirs at young age. Many come across theirs at middle age. Many come across theirs at old age. But Jericho is a terrible matter.
The wall of Jericho:
- Is anything that is a barrier to your promised land.
- Is any stronghold that keeps you away from obtaining God’s promises.
- Is any stronghold that blocks your path to victory.
- Is anything that stands between you and your destiny, between you and your promised land, between you and your open doors, between you and those waiting to celebrate you, between you and your deliverance, between you and your good dreams.
One terrible Jericho which is going to drive us into serious prayers now is foundational Jericho.[Raise up your right hand, with a voice that is louder than anyone around you, shout]:
Foundational wall of Jericho, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
I want you to shout a 21 fold Amen to one prayer I want to pray now:
I decree upon your life that any power that is saying ‘let us kill him/her, and see what will become of his dreams’, I command that power to die, in the name of Jesus!
So, spiritually, the wall of Jericho is:
- Anything that stands between you and your moving forward.
- Anything that is making your possibility to look impossible.
- A device established to stop your progress.
- Anything that stops your journey into breakthrough.
- A stronghold preventing you from possessing your possession.
- That intimidating enemy.
- Anything standing between you and your next level.
- Something standing between you and your destiny fulfilment.
- Something standing between you and your great testimonies.
- A barrier between you and your rising star.
- An agenda of the wicked to stop your lifting.
- An agenda of the enemy to block your potential.
- An agenda of the enemy to detain your journey. – This is a very, very serious matter.
The people who saw those places first, said they felt like grasshoppers but God engaged a strategy to defeat that wall of Jericho. Very strange battle plan: “march around the city once for 6 days, then on the 7th day, march around 7 times and when you hear the trumpet blow, shout the greatest shout your voice can carry, and the wall will come down”.
Listen to these deep statements before we start knowing about the anti Jericho prayers:
- God respects and honour bold prayers.
What am I saying? Violent and bold prayers honour God.
- God honours radical prayers and God is offended by cowardly prayers.
- Prayers that do not confront impossibilities are an insult to God.
- God hates timid prayers.
- God loves challenging prayers.
- God loves creative prayers.
- Weak prayers are an insult to the Almighty God.
- God loves prayers that sometimes anchor on holy senselessness. It is as if it makes no sense. And if you read your Bible through, you will find a lot of people praying what we call “senseless prayers”. What they are saying does not make sense but those are the kinds of prayers God loves. That is why He said “open wide your mouth and I will fill it”.
Perhaps you are here in Manna Water Service tonight or you are listening to me, and you are close to your promised land but the enemies have gathered around you there. Maybe you are beginning to possess your promised land and now you have got to a level where the enemy says “no, this is how far you can go, you cannot go further”. Jericho was the first battle that the Israelites fought after they crossed the Jordan to go and take possession of the promised land.
What are these anti Jericho prayers?
- Prayers that confront a challenge with a sevenfold attack. One prays the first time, the second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh time; just like Elijah did at Mount Carmel. Just like Naaman did, soaking himself in that water seven times, just like the Israelites did, when they were in trouble and cried unto the Almighty God.
I am praying for somebody here today that you will pray the kind of prayers that will disgrace your Jericho, in the name of Jesus.
- Prayers when somebody is anointing around, anointing the environment, the building.
- Prayers with violent praises on an issue.
- Prayers when you are mounting a side of prayers in obedience to what God said in Isaiah: ‘Those who remember the name of Jehovah, give Him no peace’. That is, keep bombarding Him. Become like that aggressive widow who had just one prayer point: “avenge me of my adversaries!” No other prayer point. After she had bombarded the judge, he had no option but to listen.
- Prayers that block all the escape routes of the enemy.
- Prayers assigned to force the enemy to surrender.
- Prayers that will give no room for the enemy to maneuver.
- Are round-the-clock kind of prayers.
- Mount Carmel- Elijah prayers.
Therefore, when you encounter your Jericho:
- List them down one by one.
- Begin to encompass them one by one with prayer and the word of God.
- Begin to stand your ground on the word of God.
- Begin to demonstrate your faith in God’s miracle power.
- Begin to pray the kind of prayers that the enemy will wonder “what is going on here?”
Obviously from reading the scriptures now, you will know that prayer against the wall of Jericho is not a quiet prayer.
I am praying for somebody here that every tower of Babel of your father’s house shall scatter in the name of Jesus.
Every evil journey prolonger shall die in the name of Jesus.
Every wall of Jericho of infirmity shall fall flat in the name of Jesus.
Whether it is convenient for the enemy or not, your enemy shall sink the way the wall of Jericho sank, in the name of Jesus.
The Jericho wall of Moses was the Red Sea. He confronted it and passed through. The Jericho wall of David was Goliath. He dealt with it and moved on.
All the Jericho problems, Red Sea problems, Goliath problems in any life listening to me now shall die in the name of Jesus.
Your future shall hear the word of the Lord and be better than your past in the name of Jesus.
[Before Ministration Prayers]
- Powers mocking my prayers, die in the name of Jesus.
- Covenant trees of darkness in my family, dry up, die in the name of Jesus.
- Any personality sitting on my money, O God arise, pull them down in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, remove my name from the register of difficulties, in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of war, arise, slap my enemies by the cheek bones, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mountain standing between me and my breakthroughs, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows assigned to dry my blood, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to command my legs to take me to where I will be killed, before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.
- Dining table of darkness, seeking for my flesh, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- My mockers, hear the word of the Lord, You shall celebrate with me, in the name of Jesus.
[After Ministration Prayers]
- Battles assigned to make my enemy rejoice over me, die in the name of Jesus.
[Hold your manna water in your hand and pray these prayers]:
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise, let my walls of Jericho die, in the name of Jesus.
- This water, receive Jericho-killing power, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of ease, enter into this water, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wall of Jericho confronting my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
Give a Jericho shout to the Lord!
Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.