Understanding Wisdom (1&2) By Dr. Paul Enenche
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC)
Anointing Sunday Service
Anchor Scripture(S): Ecclesiastes 8:1; 10:10
Message Topic: Understanding Wisdom (1&2)
By: Dr Paul Enenche
- Understanding what wisdom is all about
- Understanding the secrets of wisdom
As Christians we are positioned and qualified to access wisdom based on the following reasons:
WHAT QUALIFIES US FOR WISDOM AS CHILDREN OF GOD?
- Our God is the All wise and the Only Wise God (Rom. 16:27, 1Tim. 1:17; Jude 1:25; Ps. 104:24)
- The Bible is the wisdom bank of God (Luke 11:49; 2 Tim. 3:15)
- The Bible contains the stories and life accounts of proven wise people in Scripture (Gen. 41:39-40; Dan. 5:11)
WHAT IS WISDOM?
- Wisdom is knowing what to do, doing what you know and getting desired results under given circumstances and situations of life (John 6:5-6, 10-11)
- Wisdom is identifying and engaging in the most profitable course of action within a given set of options and alternatives (1 Kings 3:25-28)
Wisdom is profitable, valuable decision making capacity
- Wisdom is the solution-oriented productive engagement of the mind for the handling of life’s problems and challenges (1 Cor. 10:13, John 8:3-11)
Wisdom is engaging the mind to calculate one’s way out of problems
- Wisdom is living, functioning and acting with a clear picture and plan of action in view (Hab. 2:1-3, Gen. 30:37-43)
If you don’t have a clear picture, you will never have a clear future
What you don’t see coming will never come
- Wisdom is openness to and leveraging on superior counsel, knowledge, insight and input to achieve stressless and sweatless results in life (Ex. 18:18-24)
Wise people are not too big to learn from anybody provided it will lead them to their desired destination in life
- Wisdom is profitable and resourceful living through reasonable thinking and action (Acts 6:1-7)
Wisdom is the engagement of reasoning for the amplification of results
- Wisdom is the maximum utilisation of life’s time, energy, resources and abilities for purposeful existence and destiny actualization (Ps. 90:12; Eph. 5:15-16)
By the operation of wisdom, you don’t waste the time, energy, resources and abilities of your life; they are all purposefully applied
Wise people invest time, resources, energy and abilities in that which will make them all that they are meant to be but the unwise waste time, resources, energy and abilities in that which is not profitable to their destiny
- Wisdom is living in today with tomorrow in mind; wisdom is living in today while planning for tomorrow (Gen. 41:33-40; Acts 7:10)
Wisdom is using the blessings of today to handle the burdens of tomorrow
If God has blessed you, it is His plan for the blessings on your life to be perpetual
God’s favour can take you to the front but it is His wisdom that keeps you in front
- Wisdom is the capacity to utilize what is available in order to realise what is desirable; wisdom
is the capacity to move from where you are with what you have to where you desire to be (Gen. 30:37-43)
- Wisdom is the capacity to minimize stress and maximize success through focusing on core leadership responsibilities while delegating operational areas to available and capable human resources (Acts 6:1-7; Ex. 18:13-33)
Wisdom is you doing what only you can do while others do what they are best suited to do
WHAT IS THE WAY OF WISDOM?
- The fear of the LORD (Job 28:28, Ps. 111:10; Prov. 9:10; 15:33)
The fear of the LORD is that holy, healthy reverence and respect for God
The fear of the LORD is living in the consciousness of the reality of God; it is living like you know God is real and that He is watching you
- The Word of God (Luke 11:49, 2 Tim. 3:15; Jer. 8:9; Deut. 4:5-6; Matt. 7:24)
Insight and revelation from the Word of God equals wisdom
You cannot reject the Word of the Lord and retain the wisdom of God
Hearing and doing the Word of God equals wisdom (Matt. 7:24)
- The Spirit of God (Isa. 11:1-2, Deut. 34:7,9)
The Spirit of the LORD is the Spirit of wisdom
When you are connected to the Spirit of God, you are connected to the Spirit of wisdom
Father, thank You for Your Wisdom instruction to my life today. I know Lord that I can never remain the same. Thank You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, thank You for the Conference in London. Thank You for lives that were healed and touched. Today, we take authority over every spirit of retaliation, counter attack. We nullify every reprisal regarding this conference by the Blood of Jesus NOW in Jesus Name (Luke 10:17,19)
Father, today, we decree the dismantling of every agenda and device of the enemy against my life, family, against everyone connected and associated with me, against the Church, Dunamis, Nigeria. We command such plans destroyed and dismantled in Jesus’ Name (Prov. 19:21)
Father, we call on Your fire on every blood sucking altar in Nigeria. Oh you blood sucking agent of the devil, we command you to be roasted by FIRE NOW in Jesus’ Name (1 Kings 18:24)
Father, we ask that (Ps. 7:9-17) will be the portion of the wicked in Nigeria. We ask that Your ordained instrument of judgment and arrows of vengeance and destruction will be the portion of the wicked in Nigeria in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I make demands on the baptism of the Spirit of wisdom. I receive fresh wisdom today in Jesus’ Name
ANOINTING FOCUS (ISAIAH 10:27):
The Spirit of Wisdom
- Every evil plan for you is reversed back to hell
- The Almighty God will change your life and destiny!
- God’s favour is taking you up!
- If you have known the top, no devil shall make you go to the pit!
- Whatever will reverse your breakthrough, prosperity, favour and lifting, I declare it cancelled right now!
- God will show you how are going to use five loaves and two fishes to meet the needs around you currently!
Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to [email protected], +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.